The Men’s Health Forum’s continues its mission to improve the health of men in England, Wales and Scotland, and there is still spaces available for the October Men’s Health Champion Training course.
The training is scheduled for the 19th and 21st of October from 10am to 12 noon on each day via Zoom.
In the sessions you will learn:
- The basics of men’s health
- The role of a Health Champion
- How to work with men to change health behaviours
- How to signpost them for more information
- Receive a copy of the Health Champions manual
“Almost anyone can train to be a Men’s Health Champion.
Champions are often members of a group, club, workplace, company or other organisation who watch out for their colleagues.
It can be very fulfilling to see people turn their health round.”
Men’s Health Forum
FIND OUT MORE: Men’s Health Forum