After a great response to their previous training sessions, the Men’s Health Forum have announced that they will be hosting more Men’s Health Champion training in January.
“Almost anyone can train to be a Men’s Health Champion. Champions are often members of a group, club, workplace, company or other organisation who watch out for their colleagues. It can be very fulfilling to see people turn their health round.”
Men’s Health Forum
The training is scheduled for the 19th and 21st of January from 10am to 12 noon on each day.
In the sessions you will learn:
- The basics of men’s health;
- The role of a Health Champion;
- How to work with men to change health behaviours;
- How to work with men during the Covid-19 crisis;
- How to signpost them for more information.
- Receive a copy of the Health Champions manual
FIND OUT MORE: Men’s Health Forum