The Men’s Health Forum’s continues its mission to improve the health of men in England, Wales and Scotland, and release the dates for their January Men’s Health Champion Training course.
“Almost anyone can train to be a Men’s Health Champion.
Champions are often members of a group, club, workplace, company or other organisation who watch out for their colleagues.
It can be very fulfilling to see people turn their health round.”
Men’s Health Forum
The training is scheduled for the 18th and 20th of January from 10am to 12 noon on each day.
In the sessions you will learn:
- The basics of men’s health
- The role of a Health Champion
- How to work with men to change health behaviours
- How to signpost them for more information
- Receive a copy of the Health Champions manual
FIND OUT MORE: Men’s Health Forum