LFI are a family-owned company based in Gloucestershire and have been making access products for over 75 years.
The LFI TuFF Board remains the UK’s number one choice for staging board applications, making use of its strong, durable design whilst remaining lightweight.
In addition to this, allowing this product to be serviceable ensures the total life cycle can be maximised by allowing replaceable boards and other components.
Available in standard sizes across two widths, bespoke lengths can be manufactured if required.
The post and handrail systems are available from stock, either as the purpose-built ‘L’ shape post and bracket to fit specific LFI boards by width or the Universal post and bracket which can be used on either size.
- The TuFF Board is available up to 7.1m length
- Choice of two widths – 450mm or 600mm
- Replaceable boards – keep working for longer
- Optional handrail systems available
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1
- 270kg distributed load rating