The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) have prepared a short briefing as an update to industry in relation to COVID-19 and self-isolation.
Following the relaxation of COVID-19 rules on 19 July 2021, and with awareness of the growth in cases of COVID-19, the CLC wants to support construction businesses to understand the rules and UK Government policy in this area.
The briefing covers:
- When must a worker self-isolate?
- What does it mean to be a ‘contact’?
- What must workers do if they are told to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace or a contact tracer?
- What must workers do if they receive an alert from the NHS COVID-19 app?
- What changes are expected on 16 August 2021?
- Are there any exemptions from self-isolation for construction workers?
- What is Government policy on workplace testing and home testing?
You can download the briefing here.
SOURCE: Construction Leadership Council