The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) have released their updated Site Operating Procedures guidance.
This is the 6th version of the guidance and each version is updates to reflect changes in Government guidelines.
The CLC state that changes to the Site Operating Procedures – Version 6 include:
- Current requirements such as social distancing are referenced on page 1 making it easier to update in future
- The CLC statement on The Use of Face Coverings is included
- Updated guidance on shielding, self-isolation, testing and what to do if a worker develops COVID-19 symptoms or has to self-isolate
- Confirmation that canteens serving food must display an NHS QR Code
- The wording has been reviewed throughout to reflect the fact that social distancing is no longer exceptional, and that in some key areas Government has published more detailed guidance or updated terminology.
The CLC continued to urge sites to “remind the workforce of the importance of social distancing outside of work, in order to protect themselves and others and help keep construction sites open.”
Below you can download the CLC’s Site Operating Procedures Version 6 here
SOURCE: Construction Leadership Council