The Men’s Health Forum’s mission is to improve the health of men in England, Wales and Scotland, have spaces available for their March Men’s Health Champion Training course.
“Almost anyone can train to be a Men’s Health Champion.
Champions are often members of a group, club, workplace, company or other organisation who watch out for their colleagues.
It can be very fulfilling to see people turn their health round.”
Men’s Health Forum
The training is scheduled for;
All sessions run from 10am until noon, in the sessions you will learn:
- The basics of men’s health
- The role of a Health Champion
- How to work with men to change health behaviours
- How to work with men during the Covid-19 crisis
- How to signpost them for more information
- Receive a copy of the Health Champions manual
A place costs £149.
FIND OUT MORE: Men’s Health Forum